Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!

The Number 23

KnucklesG
    hachi'dan
    hachi'dan

The Number 23

Post by KnucklesG on Fri 08 Feb 2008, 9:25 pm

Well i thought it was a great mysterious movie... did learn alot facts about the number 23 and started relating everything i saw to the number 23....

Movie ended 8:15... 8+15=23... 5 books fell off my shelf.... 2+3=5 23 0.o
    animeholic_girl
    roku'dan
    roku'dan

Re: The Number 23

Post by animeholic_girl on Sat 16 Feb 2008, 11:31 am

I thought so too, after seeing the trailer, heard the ads, but the thing is I usually listen or read reviews for movies I'm going to watched. Then I learned this one sucked in the review, big time. So, I didn't watch it. But since you've posted this, I think I'm gonna watch it on dvd. Hehe! Wink
    s1nist4r
    S-Class
    S-Class

Post by s1nist4r on Sat 16 Feb 2008, 12:24 pm

I liked this movie quite a lot. It kept me interested the whole time.
    Ronar
    ni'dan
    ni'dan

Post by Ronar on Thu 29 May 2008, 6:39 pm

It's a great movie!!O.o it kept me hooked the whole time and when it ended it I just couldn't stop finding 23s around me...I watched it with some friends and while going down with the elevator we were adding the floors numbers..1+2+3+4+5+6..we got 21 and we chilled out but then we realized there are 2 more buttons...O.o strated screaming there!!!lol then on the lobby while moving towards the door I look right and left the 2 doors that were there...the right door had the number "2" on it and the other one had "3" that is the point where I started running!!lol
    funny thing...I go to school every day at 8:15....= 23 coincidence???and get out of there at 14:15...which if you see it in an analogical watch is 2----3 O.O coincidence again????xD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content