Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!

Twilight movie

*TsuBasa*
    S-Class
    S-Class

Twilight movie

Post by *TsuBasa* on Mon 12 May 2008, 3:05 pm

okay, i'm posting this on both forums, cos--well--i don't know which one to use now. >.<

Anyway, this is a thread for the movie based on Stephenie Meyer's best-selling novel, Twilight. xD
    BM has a thread going for the novel already so if you've read--you can comment there.
    So the Twilight teaser trailer is out!
    Maybe it will get those of you who have yet to experience Meyer's vamp genius to give it a try. ~.^ Read the book first if you can! It'll be much more fun!

And for those of you who have read already--well--we have something to look forward to it would seem--hopefully. >.<
    I'm sure they'll do a decent job.

Twilight in HD
    blackmamba
    kyotou
    kyotou

Knowledge :

Re: Twilight movie

Post by blackmamba on Tue 13 May 2008, 1:56 am

Awesome! Thanks for sharing, Tsubasa! Also.. if you don't mind, I wanted to post the official poster for Twilight movie. Here it is! The text on Edward's shoulder says, "When you can live forever, what do you live for?"

*TsuBasa*
    S-Class
    S-Class

Post by *TsuBasa* on Wed 14 May 2008, 2:07 am

oooh, thanks for that, bm! ^^
    I hadn't seen the poster yet. Nice...very nice.
    I'm getting a bit anxious. LOL
    blackmamba
    kyotou
    kyotou

Knowledge :

Post by blackmamba on Wed 14 May 2008, 1:32 pm

You're very welcome, Tsubasa! Lol.. when I saw this poster, I screamed at the top of my lungs. Maybe that's even an understatement o.o

According to the director, they've already finished filming Twilight movie - just editing, visual effects, and whatnot and Twilight is good to go! But.. of course, it'll be shown on December 12th :\

Based from the little behind-the-scenes clip, they, of course, changed details from the book. As always. But.. just minor ones, though, from what I've seen. Hopefully, this movie doesn't disappoint the Twilight fans. I'm sooo getting a DVD of this. xD
    KeybladesHeart
    ni'dan
    ni'dan

Post by KeybladesHeart on Fri 14 Nov 2008, 10:37 pm

HAHA sorry i couldnt help but put this vid. on here! hehe ladies and gentalmen I now show you Paramore with Decode! for those who havent seen it yet be prepared to be AMAZED!
    KeybladesHeart
    ni'dan
    ni'dan

Post by KeybladesHeart on Fri 14 Nov 2008, 10:38 pm

animeholic_girl
    roku'dan
    roku'dan

Post by animeholic_girl on Sun 16 Nov 2008, 1:00 pm

Argh! Few more days till it's show time! Wuhoo! I really do hope ~crosses fingers~ that I won't be disappointed in this.. But, oh well.. Let's see..
    Marijane
    go'dan
    go'dan

Post by Marijane on Mon 07 Sep 2009, 3:56 pm

So, i read the Twilight book.. and Started to watch the movie.. and im not gunna lie.. Its not worth it to me to finish it.. i have sat down and tried to watch it atleast 5 yo 6 times.. and still cannot finish it. I really really enjoyed the book.. and the movie left out a lot of the best parts of the book. Like they usually do. So i really dont see a point in watching the movie. *shrugs* Thats my thought on it though.
    Ichigobleachfan
    roku'dan
    roku'dan

Post by Ichigobleachfan on Mon 07 Sep 2009, 7:15 pm

I liked the movie, just because I like to see a book kind of come to life, but it did leave out a lot and to me, it got old, I can't wait for the next movie to come out though, I just hope that they did a better job this time.
    Marijane
    go'dan
    go'dan

Post by Marijane on Mon 07 Sep 2009, 7:25 pm

Yeah same here! I am kinda excited about new moon coming out.. It looks really good.. oh and Jacob.. Is really really hot in it Razz
    KageSenko
    go'dan
    go'dan

Post by KageSenko on Wed 09 Sep 2009, 12:29 am

great movie and book series... cant wait till new moon >.> ... i just going back to how theyre going to make book 4 XD

sharingan09
    hachi'dan
    hachi'dan

Post by sharingan09 on Wed 09 Sep 2009, 8:29 am

Going to slit my throat if i hear anymore about this stuff, why can't people read propper books ><

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content