Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!

Disturbed

Brutefox16
    kyotou
    kyotou

Disturbed

Post by Brutefox16 on Mon 03 Nov 2008, 11:12 pm

Well, I am liken Disturbed, I recently bought my first CD and reliazed I know alot of there songs... :ureeuree:

So who here listens to 'Disturbed', an what is your favorite song?

My favorite song so far is, Inside the Fire. Album: Indestructable... :sorryno: It is an amazing song in my opinion.
    Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Knowledge :

Re: Disturbed

Post by Kyouri Kai on Tue 04 Nov 2008, 9:01 am

I've liked Disturbed for several years now, ever since I saw their first video on MTV - Prayer from their album Believe. Then they gained more fame for their first album, Down with the Sickness, by the use of the title track on the movie Queen of the Damned. I can't say that I have a favorite song of theirs, as I like alot of them, and I actually can't really say that I have a favorite song at all (depends on my mood), but Disturbed does fall into my favorite genre of music and they rank up their as a group that I really like.
    KageSenko
    go'dan
    go'dan

Post by KageSenko on Tue 04 Nov 2008, 8:19 pm

Disturbed is pwnage .... short and sweet comment brought to you by lazy Kage Razz

Brutefox16
    kyotou
    kyotou

Post by Brutefox16 on Tue 04 Nov 2008, 8:37 pm

Nice Kage.
    Kyo, I didn't think about that but yeah, I didn't think about that song being part of movie. Queen of the damn,
    KageSenko
    go'dan
    go'dan

Post by KageSenko on Wed 05 Nov 2008, 1:18 am

its also in the movie The One Razz

Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Knowledge :

Post by Kyouri Kai on Wed 05 Nov 2008, 8:30 am

Wha... I haven't seen that movie in a long time. I don't remember any Disturbed songs in that movie. A good reason to watch it again, then. I think 'The One' is a great movie.
    KageSenko
    go'dan
    go'dan

Post by KageSenko on Wed 05 Nov 2008, 9:43 pm

lol The One is a pwnage movie Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content