Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!

Forum Maintenance

Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Knowledge :

Forum Maintenance

Post by Kyouri Kai on Wed 07 Oct 2009, 7:37 pm

This is not an A~D forum maintenance but a Forumotion (FM) maintenance issue across all FM boards on October 8, 2009.

Forumotion wrote:Dear users,

As you know, Forumotion has been suffering slowdowns for the past few days. These issues appeared while installing new servers. Therefore, we have been facing here a hardware problem that we are trying to repair as fast as possible. It's with this in mind that we announce you a complete and last maintenance on our service Thursday at 2:00 PM (GMT +1). Your forums will be unavailable for a period of time between 20 and 60 minutes.

Please do not worry, this is a routine maintenance so there is no risk of data loss on your forums.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Best,
    Forumotion staff.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Marijane
    go'dan
    go'dan

Re: Forum Maintenance

Post by Marijane on Wed 07 Oct 2009, 11:31 pm

Mmkay, Thanks for letting us now Kyo
    Brutefox16
    kyotou
    kyotou

Post by Brutefox16 on Thu 08 Oct 2009, 9:00 pm

Laughs* So.. thats why my server kept saying "Cannot find server..."
    Ichigobleachfan
    roku'dan
    roku'dan

Post by Ichigobleachfan on Sat 10 Oct 2009, 12:20 pm

That's probably why I can't get on at school... Thanks Kyo, I was wondering what was up!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content