Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!

Congratulations, L!!!

Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Knowledge :

Congratulations, L!!!

Post by Kyouri Kai on Sat 10 Oct 2009, 1:28 pm

I can't speak for the members, but personally I am proud to know someone that has reached over limits of venturing out on a very daunting task and has stuck it out and continues the fight even in the face of all odds. Thank you, L, for showing that hope mixed with action can actually resolve itself into a positive outcome... you are an inspiration!

For further details on what L has been accomplishing:
    Save Pontiac Now.org wrote:GREAT:

In the Northeast, we have Adam, a Pontiac enthusiast,
    that is out distributing fliers about Savingpontiac.org:

"I will be putting them up in shopping centers, Penn
    State, YSU, local orginizations, and if I can I might put a
    few in the mall and on walls around the city."

Our hat is off to you Adam and a big THANK YOU!!

For more information on how you can help support a fellow member in his cause, please visit the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] website.

yay

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Ichigobleachfan
    roku'dan
    roku'dan

Re: Congratulations, L!!!

Post by Ichigobleachfan on Sat 10 Oct 2009, 1:32 pm

Congratulations L! This is so awesome! Good job to you! Your getting out there and making a difference, instead of like some people who are just complaining and not doing anything about it! I think it's great that you decided to make a stand! Good job L! I am so happy for you! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Marijane
    go'dan
    go'dan

Post by Marijane on Sun 11 Oct 2009, 6:07 pm

Great job L! I am happy that you are making your way up there.. and your word is being heard.. and that you are getting somewhere! Keep it up bud! *woot*
    Lrules364
    go'dan
    go'dan

Post by Lrules364 on Sun 11 Oct 2009, 7:04 pm

Thanks for all the support guys! Still working on the flyers, but I am only one person, so it may take a while to get them all up. But I really appretaite everyones support. You have all been there for me for better or worse. Words cannot express how much gratitude I want to give you. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Lrules364
    go'dan
    go'dan

Post by Lrules364 on Mon 19 Oct 2009, 1:48 pm

As of now, we have gotten over 500 signatures! So I guess the flyer thing is working very well! We also have people from other parts of the world helping to save Pontiac as well. This movement is Amazing! And its gaining steam very quickly!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content