Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!

Forum URL

Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Knowledge :

Forum URL

Post by Kyouri Kai on Sat 17 Oct 2009, 9:40 pm

This is an official notice that it is alright for the members of AD to pass out the forum's url. Please be sure to have whomever you give the url to, to fill in the 'referred by' information with your AD username. 'Google' does not work, as we are not listed on google with 'this' url, but our former url that CSD posted on his YouTube page, the former AD url to the video made by T0ni that KG posted to an outside profile page, and the multitude of Nakama pages. At this time, however, all new registrations will still be administrative approved, but during the approval process administration is capable of seeing who referred the member.

So... let's see who gets the most referrals. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    KageSenko
    go'dan
    go'dan

Re: Forum URL

Post by KageSenko on Sat 17 Oct 2009, 10:04 pm

kks, ill see if i can get a few friends who love anime to join.

Brutefox16
    kyotou
    kyotou

Post by Brutefox16 on Sun 18 Oct 2009, 12:05 am

*smiles* okay *stretches a little* I will see how many people I can get big grin
    Ichigobleachfan
    roku'dan
    roku'dan

Post by Ichigobleachfan on Sun 18 Oct 2009, 1:11 am

Oh yeah... Bring it!
    Marijane
    go'dan
    go'dan

Post by Marijane on Sun 18 Oct 2009, 12:38 pm

*sighs* I will try. IBF is the only friend that I know that actually likes anime.
    But, that doesn't mean that I am not gunna find someone!!
    Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Knowledge :

Post by Kyouri Kai on Sun 18 Oct 2009, 1:23 pm

No worries, MZ, it's not like I can afford to hand out real prizes anyway, so it's not truly a contest. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I just don't like people trying to go behind my back and invite members, with what they assume I have no knowledge of, so I figured I'd go ahead and open it up since we've had 3 members join by 2 different established members. (Keeping a ninja eye on one of them. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Marijane
    go'dan
    go'dan

Post by Marijane on Sun 18 Oct 2009, 1:43 pm

OooOOoOoO watch out for Shakota!! Razz
    Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Knowledge :

Post by Kyouri Kai on Sun 18 Oct 2009, 2:57 pm

LMAO! Sorry about that, MZ... too much tension lately to let it slip by.

Brutefox16
    kyotou
    kyotou

Post by Brutefox16 on Sun 18 Oct 2009, 3:47 pm

*smiles* Wow... *note to self* Avoid Kyo's angry side.. (My lil brother is going to be making an account later please treat him kindly!)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content