Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!

2009 Halloween Bash!

Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Knowledge :

2009 Halloween Bash!

Post by Kyouri Kai on Fri 23 Oct 2009, 4:15 pm

Jack Skellington: [singing] I'm a master of fright, and a demon of light, and I'll scare you right out of your pants.
    To a guy in Kentucky I'm Mister Unlucky and I'm known throughout England and France.
    And since I am dead, I can take off my head to recite Shakespearean quotations.
    No animal or man can SCREAM like I can with the fury of my recitations.

Friday October 30, 2009
    From 9:00pm [EST] to ???
    KageSenko
    go'dan
    go'dan

Re: 2009 Halloween Bash!

Post by KageSenko on Fri 23 Oct 2009, 9:02 pm

for me the day of the dead is November 1st Razz, but im in

Marijane
    go'dan
    go'dan

Post by Marijane on Fri 23 Oct 2009, 10:03 pm

SWEET! A RAVE FOR HALLOWEEN ON MY B-DAY! *WOOT* I hope that my mom and dad dont plan anything. oops I will for sure be here something time though!! I am excited!!
    Brutefox16
    kyotou
    kyotou

Post by Brutefox16 on Fri 23 Oct 2009, 11:13 pm

*smiles big* A Rave!? For HaLLOWEEN!!!??! AWSOME!!!! I can't wait till the partry!!!
    Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Knowledge :

Post by Kyouri Kai on Fri 23 Oct 2009, 11:17 pm

It'll be great to see alot of members at the party.. must finish the layout...

@ Kage... Yes, the Day of the Dead is on November 1 for everyone, but since most everyone is going to be busy on the 31st... we're just kicking off the festivities a day early and carrying on throughout the weekend!!!

@ MZ... hopefully we'll see you at the party, cause we need some bubbly spirits floating around, too evil laugh
    Marijane
    go'dan
    go'dan

Post by Marijane on Sat 24 Oct 2009, 11:07 pm

*smiles* I will more then likely be here. I have nothing planned for the actual day of my birthday! So, then I will just be hanging out with all of you!! *woot*
    Lrules364
    go'dan
    go'dan

Post by Lrules364 on Sun 25 Oct 2009, 11:18 am

L will definitely be there. (right after work) But as fun expression, ill be in my death costume. (even created my own scythe for this one folks . BF and me went out last night to a Halloween party, but we ended up at walmart right after. He wouldn't let me wear my mask in there because everyone would think I was gonna rob the place. LOL! Razz ) And I will be putting up a 'special' Halloween movie for all those that love death. But count on me being there guys. I am always a riot at parties with people I know.
    blackmamba
    kyotou
    kyotou

Knowledge :

Post by blackmamba on Wed 28 Oct 2009, 7:21 pm

I'll be there! This will be my first halloween in the United States. ^^ So, I'm quite surprised that there's school during the day of the dead and whatnot. _-"

I could help with the layout if you need me to.

My Tekken 6 won't arrive 'til the 31st so, I've got nothing to do 'til then! XD
    Ichigobleachfan
    roku'dan
    roku'dan

Post by Ichigobleachfan on Wed 28 Oct 2009, 8:00 pm

I'll be there! Don't know what I have planned, but I'll try! Sounds like fun! See y'all there!
    KageSenko
    go'dan
    go'dan

Post by KageSenko on Fri 30 Oct 2009, 1:42 am

woot cant wait Wink

Lrules364
    go'dan
    go'dan

Post by Lrules364 on Fri 30 Oct 2009, 1:25 pm

hey BM, you still need to add me as your friend on PSN! Just look me up as Lrules364. I will be waiting for your friend request! But anyway, tonight is going to be great. I am going to go find that movie and post it up. Lets party!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content