Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!

AD on YouTube

Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Knowledge :

AD on YouTube

Post by Kyouri Kai on Sun 08 Nov 2009, 6:26 pm

Anime~Dohyou now has its own YouTube channel! This is not only a great way to advertise for AD, but also a way to show off the talents of our members.

It's been 2 years since we had a video ad (many thanks to T0ni) to campaign for AD, and now it's time to freshen up and create something new. So let's see those great amv making skills our members have and let's see who can create a winning motion ad for placement on AD's YouTube channel. There aren't many rules for this one outside of the ToS already established by YT itself, other than making sure you place the site name within the opening and closing of your creation.

Deadline for the motion ad is December 1, 2009 with the winner's video creation being showcased on AD's channel on Friday December 4th.

Good luck, and most of all... Have fun!

Anime Dohyou's Channel

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    KageSenko
    go'dan
    go'dan

Re: AD on YouTube

Post by KageSenko on Sun 08 Nov 2009, 7:47 pm

yay , i will go on a little later

Brutefox16
    kyotou
    kyotou

Post by Brutefox16 on Sun 08 Nov 2009, 8:13 pm

*WOOT* Alright than!!!! (Still waiting on my adobe products for the other contest) I have been wanting to make another Amv for a long time!!!
    KeybladesHeart
    ni'dan
    ni'dan

Post by KeybladesHeart on Sun 08 Nov 2009, 10:01 pm

haha fun fun! Razz
    Lrules364
    go'dan
    go'dan

Post by Lrules364 on Mon 09 Nov 2009, 2:00 pm

yo BF, we should make a movie together man!! I have adobe at home, and it would be fun
    KageSenko
    go'dan
    go'dan

Post by KageSenko on Mon 09 Nov 2009, 5:37 pm

are friend's amvs that are awesome can be chosen? i want to make some but i need to do some tutorials first Razz

Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Knowledge :

Post by Kyouri Kai on Mon 09 Nov 2009, 6:23 pm

Only if your friends are members of AD and they submit their work themselves. Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    KageSenko
    go'dan
    go'dan

Post by KageSenko on Mon 09 Nov 2009, 11:18 pm

lol nvm than ill make one myself Razz

Marijane
    go'dan
    go'dan

Post by Marijane on Thu 03 Dec 2009, 12:27 am

DANG! I even had mine half done I for some reason was thinking that they were due the 14th.. *sighs* this sucks
    Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Knowledge :

Post by Kyouri Kai on Fri 04 Dec 2009, 10:58 am

Well, you can still finish it if you'd like. I won't turn away an AD amv. Wink

Lrules364
    go'dan
    go'dan

Post by Lrules364 on Fri 04 Dec 2009, 12:41 pm

I was going to make one, but life got in the way again . Me and BF are gettin together this sunday, so maybe we can throw somethin together. I just think the deadline should have been moved back because of midterms in high school and finals in college. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Knowledge :

Post by Kyouri Kai on Fri 04 Dec 2009, 1:45 pm

*shakes head and chuckles* Perhaps someone should have mentioned that and/or requested the deadline be moved!? Then again, it's not like the contest was only running a few days; there was 3 1/2 weeks to work on a whole 2-3 minute project. Life gets in the way for all of us sometimes, even those of us that don't have midterms to deal with, but other things that require even more of our time. Wink

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content