Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!

AD Domain Name

Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Knowledge :

AD Domain Name

Post by Kyouri Kai on Mon 30 Nov 2009, 1:47 pm

We have just re-registered our old domain name. It finally expired 2 days ago and now has been repurchased with a service that allows for automatic transfer of the domain name to this site and offers a DNS (domain name server) control panel so it can be monitered, edited, etc.

You may still give out the url of anime-dohyou.phpbb9.com or simplify it with our registered domain of anime-dohyou.com.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    KageSenko
    go'dan
    go'dan

Re: AD Domain Name

Post by KageSenko on Mon 30 Nov 2009, 8:41 pm

coolio, you aren't paying that much are you kyo? :O

Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Knowledge :

Post by Kyouri Kai on Mon 30 Nov 2009, 10:17 pm

Nah... it was just a bit over 13 bucks but we get 5 web pages, a domain email, and some other small stuff, so it wasn't that bad. Cheaper than GoDaddy that hooks you into paying per month for stuff just to get a low price domain name.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Brutefox16
    kyotou
    kyotou

Post by Brutefox16 on Mon 30 Nov 2009, 10:57 pm

Wow~ Want me to send some money Kyo? I want to help out
    Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Knowledge :

Post by Kyouri Kai on Tue 01 Dec 2009, 9:06 am

I appreciate the offer, BF, but this one wasn't that bad. However, I will be setting back up a donations feature on the board so we can use that money to upgrade our shops, do some advertising, and expand the site. More news on that will be forthcoming, hopefully by the end of this week as next week seems really iffy to me whether I'll be here that much or not (*curses obligated jury duty*). Thanks.

KageSenko
    go'dan
    go'dan

Post by KageSenko on Tue 01 Dec 2009, 8:13 pm

awesome, ill be sure to donate once i get my money and stuff set up

Marijane
    go'dan
    go'dan

Post by Marijane on Thu 03 Dec 2009, 10:43 am

I looked at this post the day that it was made.. and everyday since, and still don't know how to repay you for everything that you do for AD.. Even taking money out of your pocket for the site.. *sighs* If there is ANYTHING that I could do, Kyo.. Please please please let me know! *big hugs* Thanks Kyo!!
    Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Knowledge :

Post by Kyouri Kai on Fri 04 Dec 2009, 10:53 am

Thanks to you both (Kage and MZ)! Like I said, once I get past some of the things that I'm currently working on, I'll put up a donations thing. Until then, I only ask that you guys remain happy, active members. That's thanks enough. Wink

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content