Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!

AD Toolbar Update

Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Knowledge :

AD Toolbar Update

Post by Kyouri Kai on Tue 01 Dec 2009, 8:13 am

Most of you that have the toolbar installed have already noticed the little changes made here and there, especially the addition of the Thanksgiving e-card link and its removal, as well as all the additional radio stations added to the music player.

Other, permanent additions are:
    * RSS Feeds -
    • News and Updates
    • Latest Posts

* AD Links -
    • Basic Arcade
    • AD on YouTube
    • AD's Amazon Store
    • AD Logo Shop

* Ecards

* Gadgets -
    • Personal Gadgets (6)
    • Games (10)

Temporary Items:
    • Christmas e-cards
    • Christmas Music Tuner

Hope you enjoy the additions made to the toolbar. If there is a component that you would like to see added, or if you find one that is not functional, please let me know.

Members can download and immediately install the AD toolbar by clicking on the 'Toolbar Download' link in the Links sidebar widget.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Marijane
    go'dan
    go'dan

Re: AD Toolbar Update

Post by Marijane on Thu 03 Dec 2009, 10:40 am

*nods* I have been playing around with the toolbar this morning! I am easily entertained! But I love the cards! Good Job, Kyo!
    Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Knowledge :

Post by Kyouri Kai on Fri 04 Dec 2009, 10:55 am

lol.. Thanks, MZ! ^^ The toolbar is another one of those things that once I get some more money up, I can tweak just about everything about it's style. But for now, I think we'll stick with the little gadgets we're able to play with for free; there seems to be enough of those to keep us all entertained for at least a little while.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Lrules364
    go'dan
    go'dan

Post by Lrules364 on Fri 04 Dec 2009, 12:43 pm

hmmm....Kyo needs more money eh? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] maybe that A~D purchase from Amazon wasn't enough. Ill keep searchin for stuff i need. (or...and alternative)
    Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Knowledge :

Post by Kyouri Kai on Fri 04 Dec 2009, 2:09 pm

lol... we only made 76 cents on your purchase and $1.50 on my purchase as there is only a 4% referral fee earned on products sold through the store. So to date, we've made a total of $2.26 on a total of 2 qualifying orders made through the store. But hey, every little bit counts.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content