Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!

Cryin' For Me

Marijane
    go'dan
    go'dan

Cryin' For Me

Post by Marijane on Wed 24 Feb 2010, 12:11 am

I at times feel like I am not doing much by only posting is certain areas.. but to be honest.. I know little to nothing about politics, I like sports.. but don't know what to post there.. I guess there are places that I could start topics.. but I just feel that music is something that I feel strongly about.. and I love sharing it.. so here is another video.. that can make you tear up when you just see the lyrics.. let alone listen to the actual song. It is very touching.. I love this song! (for some reason it doesn't play right away.. if you double click the actual video.. it will take you to YT to listen to it.. or you can wait.. and it will play. or at least it did for me)

Last edited by Marijane on Wed 24 Feb 2010, 12:16 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Video was not playing and it was not there the 2nd time)
    Watari
    roku'dan
    roku'dan

Knowledge :

Re: Cryin' For Me

Post by Watari on Wed 24 Feb 2010, 10:50 am

Sometimes you just have to throw yourself into things, really dig around and find something that sparks the fire in you and just let it run it's course

I think Toby Keith is one of the very few country artist I can stand to listen to, overall a decent song and very heart felt indeed
    Ichigobleachfan
    roku'dan
    roku'dan

Post by Ichigobleachfan on Sat 27 Feb 2010, 11:40 pm

Oh, that is a nice song!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content