Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!

Continent Placement and Human Structure

Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Knowledge :

Continent Placement and Human Structure

Post by Kyouri Kai on Sun 18 Apr 2010, 2:20 pm

"On 27 February at 03hrs 34 ADT the earth shifted on its axis.

A massive 8.8 earthquake off the coast of Chile shook towns and cities, killing 342 people and making hundreds of thousands homeless.The earthquake shortened the length of the day by 1.26 microseconds and moved the entire city of Concepción ten feet to the west. At least forty aftershocks - some around 6.0 on the Richter Scale - followed."

email newsletter received from Astrolutely.com

How many times has this happened in Earth's history? Anthropology 101 at my local university taught me that the climate dictates the human structure - skin color; appetite; size. Will this continual shifting of Earth on its axis begin to restructure humans?
    Watari
    roku'dan
    roku'dan

Knowledge :

Re: Continent Placement and Human Structure

Post by Watari on Wed 05 May 2010, 1:57 am

I believe Anthropologically speaking, yes it will inevitably have an effect on human culture, whether or not this effect is adverse or not will have to remain a mystery as it's almost impossible to predict the outcome of these natural movements, for all we know that 2,000 years into the future, South America and Asia could be the same landmass, or South America could be split into 2 new Continents, I mean the possibilities are endless and the effects it would have on it's cultures would be impossible to gauge until such events happen.